joi, 29 mai 2014

MoYou Nails stamping plates - review

Good afternoon my lovelies.
Today I'll talk about two stamping plates which I received form MoYou Nails (not to be confused with MoYou London).
Julia was a sweetheart and let my choose two stamping plates from the webstore.
I choosed MoYou 221 stamping plate and MoYou 66 stamping plate.
Along with those lovely stamping plates Julia sent me one stamper,one scraper,one cataloque.


First I'll talk about the stamper and the scraper.

The stamper & scraper are essential tools for any Stamping Nail Art process.
The Scraper is used to remove the excess nail polish from the image plate after applying it on your chosen image, it has MoYou's logo on it and I think it's very cute.It is made from plastic.
The stamper is made from a softer silicon(relative to Konad) than other stampers. It isn't a squishy stamper,but it provides an easier transfer of the design. I had absolutely no issues with stamping. I was able to get full transfer of the image. You have to roll it across the nail plate for good coverage.I think I will really love stamping with it!And.....you don't have to prime it.It's just good to go,simply clean it a little bit with acetone.
And now......the stamping plates <3 font="" nbsp="">


They came with a bleu protective film on them to prevent scratches.
On the back it also has a cartboard to prevent injures.
The full image ones are:1.9 cm height and 1.1 cm wide.
The images are nicely etched into the plates so they picked up and transferred well.
The ones that are faulty(from my pictures) are because I used a bad stamping polish!


And here is the mani I made with them:

I used:
-Trendy base coat
-Gabrini Elegant provitamin no 305
-Farmasi topper no 80
-red stamping polish 
-MoYou 221 samping plate
-CCN top coat

Hope you like it!
Kiss kiss :-* 


25 de comentarii:

  1. Placuta 221 este preferata mea! Are modele superbe. Manichiura este foarte frumoasa, iar cromatica arata tare bine! Sa le folosesti cu drag si inspiratie.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc Mada.Si mie imi place tare mult aceasta placuta,este una dintre preferatele mele.Pup :-*

      Ștergere
  2. Foarte drăguță manichiura, la fel ca toate modelele de pe plăcuțe! Să le folosești cu plăcere în continuare! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. foarte frumoasa manichiura <3 cat de tare e placutza cu animalutzeeeee <3 sa le foloseshti cu drag <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multu' Oana.Cea cu dinozauri am ales-o fara a ma gandesc de doua ori.Imi este atat de draga <3

      Ștergere
  4. so pretty! I love them! can't wait to see other mainicures with them! and MoYou Nails were si kind to send you this pretty plates! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Tnx Iulia.I'll make another manicure soon and I'm sure I'll use them again :-*

      Ștergere
  5. verry nice! love the plate designs :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. The patterns are very stylish and cool and your manicure looks absolutely gorgeous! I can hardly wait for your new designs with these wonderful plates!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you Andreea,they have the most stylish patterns (full image ones) that I ever seen.Kisses

      Ștergere
  7. I absolutely love them.
    The dinosaurs are sooo cute... i cannot wait to see the design you.ll do with it.
    You did a good job. Enjoy!!
    Kissea

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you Andreea.I saw your plates too.They are absolutely gorgeous.Yep the dinos are super cute.Next time I'll use that one.Kiss :-D:-*

      Ștergere
  8. I absolutely love them.
    The dinosaurs are sooo cute... i cannot wait to see the design you.ll do with it.
    You did a good job. Enjoy!!
    Kissea

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Ce modele dragute! De asemenea manichiura realizata imi place tare mult! :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Cred ca ar trebui sa imi iau si eu niste placute! <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. G,tie nu iti trebuie placute.Ai un talent extraordinar la free hand painting.Multumesc pentru comentariu.Pupici

      Ștergere
  11. Beautiful stamping and beautiful nails x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Imi plac placutele pe care ti le-ai ales. Cea cu dinozauri e chiar haioasa :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Creative nails collab - Something masculine

Buna ziua, fete dragi. Tema de astazi - something  masculine , ne aduce in prim plan barbatii. Fie ei partenerii nostrii, prieteni , rude...